Hello Guest! There are currently no active players on the servers.

• Offline Edevane

• Level 12
    • 1445 - 1147
    • Member of Tigers
    •  3 3
      • View Profile
    Re: No active players problem
    « Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 05:50:22 pm »

If you want from the developers to do smth you should say something even get some tip what would be good to do. Only what can I see here is a crying with 1k + kills.
    Low classes can kill if they are good and you are low. Maybe this is the problem :)
    And let's move to the archers. I main archer and as people said they should be an archer limit. Also, the archer is the best for newcomers. I wrote it somewhere maybe into the money farming problem. But I have in clan 3 new people who started playing this game 2 weeks ago. Do you think its fun for them getting killed in every melee ??? You have to think like that, not selfish :)

It's not crying, I'm just stating the reason why some people don't want to play. As I said after grinding it out for the first week after the hype of a new mod died out, everything just felt out of place. Plus you're completely misinterpreting what I said, it's not about how skilful someone is with using low tier gear, I'm stating that some of the lower tier equipment is better overall than the more expensive. It's the nature of these mods to start off with near to nothing and to work yourself up, it's not selfish and all players have to do it. So why would anyone invest time in gaining gold to get 'better' equipment (which is one of the major aims) if it puts you at a disadvantage when finally achieving it?
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 05:53:17 pm by Edevane »

• Offline MrMod

• Level 17
    • 1278 - 1247
    • Captain of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: August 11, 2019, 03:25:30 am »

If you want from the developers to do smth you should say something even get some tip what would be good to do. Only what can I see here is a crying with 1k + kills.
    Low classes can kill if they are good and you are low. Maybe this is the problem :)
    And let's move to the archers. I main archer and as people said they should be an archer limit. Also, the archer is the best for newcomers. I wrote it somewhere maybe into the money farming problem. But I have in clan 3 new people who started playing this game 2 weeks ago. Do you think its fun for them getting killed in every melee ??? You have to think like that, not selfish :)

It's not crying, I'm just stating the reason why some people don't want to play. As I said after grinding it out for the first week after the hype of a new mod died out, everything just felt out of place. Plus you're completely misinterpreting what I said, it's not about how skilful someone is with using low tier gear, I'm stating that some of the lower tier equipment is better overall than the more expensive. It's the nature of these mods to start off with near to nothing and to work yourself up, it's not selfish and all players have to do it. So why would anyone invest time in gaining gold to get 'better' equipment (which is one of the major aims) if it puts you at a disadvantage when finally achieving it?

As I told you sou should get this idea/problem or whatever is it to the "Suggestions" section.
    If you didn't do that. It looks like someone shouting around for real. Everybody can shout around and flame that everything is bad. its like kids who did nothing. any suggestion is good and admins react on it :)
    I don't wanna flame you or smth. Just saying how you look like here :)

• Offline Alyss

• Level 8
    • 611 - 216
    • Leader of Caliphate
    •  11 11
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: August 11, 2019, 05:38:41 am »
    fix hitboxes, fix maps, fix team balance, remove or rework op weapons, get a better admin team, add armor penalties, fix the forum (takes so much time to load, always send back to top of the page when you go back, impossible to use correctly on phone).

• Offline RAPT0R

• Level 13
    • 1627 - 508
    • Member of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: August 11, 2019, 08:53:24 am »
    fix hitboxes, fix maps, fix team balance, remove or rework op weapons, get a better admin team, add armor penalties, fix the forum (takes so much time to load, always send back to top of the page when you go back, impossible to use correctly on phone).

when I compare champions with mercs, hitboxes and team balance is the same (after each round team autobalance runs) ... with admin team I didn't have any problems, but many players have and I noticed that many of them have legendary equipment (advantage from developer ? :D) ... I fully agree with the other suggestions

A_R_C_H_E_R

• Offline MrMod

• Level 17
    • 1278 - 1247
    • Captain of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 06:11:32 pm »

How can you fix hitboxes ???? :D Maybe I am dumb or I don't know. But in my opinion, you can't really change hitboxes in a game mode. Hitboxes are the basic of the game, aren't they?
    Also, the community is trying fixing the map and in the next update, I think there will be someone of them fixed.
    Team balance has been a problem since the merceneries. You can't really balance it. I think soo.
    I can agree with the rework of op wep. and armor penalties, but I can't really agree with your point " better admin team". As I mentioned somewhere , I had a problem with something or when I wanted a special banner for my clan I had a 0 problem  and they reacted really fast :)

If you have any suggestions what to do or how to change some thing let the community know ( Example ----- I explaned people why is the golds like that https://www.mb-champions.com/forums/index.php?topic=233.0 )

• Offline Charles

• Level 13
    • 1670 - 1063
    • Leader of Sokol
    •  4 4
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: August 12, 2019, 06:14:47 pm »
    MrMod keeping this mod alive PogU

• Offline Teo

• Level 10
    • 1042 - 516
    • Member of Bandicoot
    •  11 11
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: August 12, 2019, 07:29:51 pm »

How can you fix hitboxes ???? :D Maybe I am dumb or I don't know. But in my opinion, you can't really change hitboxes in a game mode. Hitboxes are the basic of the game, aren't they?
    Also, the community is trying fixing the map and in the next update, I think there will be someone of them fixed.
    Team balance has been a problem since the merceneries. You can't really balance it. I think soo.
    I can agree with the rework of op wep. and armor penalties, but I can't really agree with your point " better admin team". As I mentioned somewhere , I had a problem with something or when I wanted a special banner for my clan I had a 0 problem  and they reacted really fast :)

If you have any suggestions what to do or how to change some thing let the community know ( Example ----- I explaned people why is the golds like that https://www.mb-champions.com/forums/index.php?topic=233.0 )

This is a perfect example of someone trying to talk when he has no idea what he's talking about...
    To all the questions u asked urself the answer is no. You obviously have not been around stuff like that, when a new mod "dies" after no matter how great beginning, no "map fixing" or "balancing" is gonna change that, because they have not established a permament community (everyone playing it was and is from mercs, and thats why they went back to it).

• Offline MrMod

• Level 17
    • 1278 - 1247
    • Captain of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: August 12, 2019, 07:36:05 pm »

This is a perfect example of someone trying to talk when he has no idea what he's talking about...
    To all the questions u asked urself the answer is no. You obviously have not been around stuff like that, when a new mod "dies" after no matter how great beginning, no "map fixing" or "balancing" is gonna change that, because they have not established a permament community (everyone playing it was and is from mercs, and thats why they went back to it).

I am kinda confused with my bad ENG , if yo uare talking to me or not :D
    I just wanted to tell him that someone of the points that he said are irrelevant.

• Offline Me_Manes

• Level 18
    • 2560 - 2640
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: August 13, 2019, 12:41:21 pm »
    Mod a Karel spekouny.

• Offline Charles

• Level 13
    • 1670 - 1063
    • Leader of Sokol
    •  4 4
      • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: August 13, 2019, 02:12:49 pm »
    Mod a Karel spekouny.

Manes král špekounů

• Offline Me_Manes

• Level 18
    • 2560 - 2640
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: August 13, 2019, 09:40:28 pm »
    Next year I'm going to shank you up in Hradec kamarade.