Hello Guest! There are currently no active players on the servers.

• Offline bugrahan53

• Level 3
    • 97 - 201
    •  3 3
      • View Profile
    No active players problem
    « on: August 05, 2019, 12:39:51 pm »
    hello i havent played champions for approx. 10 days and now it seems there isnt any player on servers can someone tell me whats happening?

• Offline Mogawolf

• Level 5
    • 156 - 479
    • Leader of SH
    •  1 1
      • View Profile
    Re: No active players problem
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 12:55:17 pm »
    It seems like this mod is dead and the players have returned to mercenaries

• Offline bugrahan53

• Level 3
    • 97 - 201
    •  3 3
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 01:22:35 pm »
    It seems like this mod is dead and the players have returned to mercenaries

why it is dead now whyyy ?

• Offline RAPT0R

• Level 13
    • 1627 - 508
    • Member of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 05:46:16 pm »
    max 30-40 players play on mercs during HH now (only battle) ... at the beginning of the champions there were over 200 players during HH (in battle and siege), before the champions there was a problem join a siege during HH in mercs = still 100 players on the server ... I don't know where all the players have disappeared
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 07:29:38 pm by RAPT0R »

A_R_C_H_E_R

• Offline bugrahan53

• Level 3
    • 97 - 201
    •  3 3
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 10:07:04 pm »
    max 30-40 players play on mercs during HH now (only battle) ... at the beginning of the champions there were over 200 players during HH (in battle and siege), before the champions there was a problem join a siege during HH in mercs = still 100 players on the server ... I don't know where all the players have disappeared

impossible to understand. where are you guysss??

• Offline Macropus

• Level 17
    • 2354 - 2179
    • Member of Hawk
    •  28 28
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 12:31:24 am »
    Yeah, I've enjoyed this mod for as long as it lasted, too bad people didn't stick to it. It's weird.

• Offline MrMod

• Level 17
    • 1278 - 1247
    • Captain of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 03:46:06 am »
    Well, all of us in clan want to play, but we can't play if we can't face anyone :D even there is no space to play to get money ---) equipment and after it CW...
    Don't know what is happing with this mod, but whole our clan wanna play.
    I don't know what about other clans :)

• Offline Maximou

• Level 14
    • 2515 - 662
    • Member of FR
    •  4 4
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 03:06:53 pm »
    A Huge update is incoming soon don't worry guys.

• Offline Beregond

• Level 2
    • 26 - 69
    •  1 1
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 06, 2019, 05:06:43 pm »
    I also enjoyed the mod.I would definetely play again if it gets active!

• Offline Querion

• Level 14
    • 1818 - 1777
    • Member of Undaunted
    •  6 6
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 12:13:08 pm »
    Let’s be honest before this thread/post gets deleted. With saboo’s and the admin team behaviour gave plenty of reason of why not to play. The negligence of sabo in certain items and maps showed how he updates. Many maps he uploaded were not revisited. The weapons that are op as fuck such the zabadai axe and he adds titles that are useless. Moreover the decision he made with cheaters and scammers allowing them to play.

• Offline Apollo

• Manager
    • Level 18
    • 2482 - 1598
    • Leader of Genesis
    •  125 125
      • View Profile
      • Youtube Channel
    « Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 03:48:37 pm »
    Mercs has around 20 players during the day at HH it hits 50 - 75? Yes some big problems did hit champions however, all that stuff is and will be fixed in the upcoming update! We hope to listen to all suggestions as written here. Thanks for all the people writing here concerning their support for the mod! Hopefully we can bring some good news in the upcoming days.

Moreover the decision he made with cheaters and scammers allowing them to play.

No one scammed on Champions, only Walex 'scammed' and this was never reported by the person scammed who was Cosmin. We asked him on steam if he wanted to report anything and he said he did not, however we still removed Walex from the admin team. About the cheaters, Eduard did not actually play Champions. Odin got banned by his own choice and Nessa was actually unbanned on Mercs so we saw that as a reason to allow him to play. There is no 100% proof of any other cheaters on this game, if there is any evidence to the contrary you can submit it to any manager - Cow, Vib & Myself or you can contact Sabo directly.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 03:53:05 pm by Apollo »

• Offline Edevane

• Level 12
    • 1445 - 1147
    • Member of Tigers
    •  3 3
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 05:46:35 pm »
    Too unbalanced to be enjoyable, give up on it after the first week of grinding when I realized most of the low tier equipment i.e. steppe horses, dog cudgel etc, outclass most of the more expensive equipment. Plus 2/3 of the server players were near enough naked archers.

• Offline Pharis

• Level 7
    • 680 - 594
    • Captain of LE
    •  10 10
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 08:20:34 am »
    Gotta love how some people that are complaining have 1000+ kills already.

• Offline RAPT0R

• Level 13
    • 1627 - 508
    • Member of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 09, 2019, 03:11:04 pm »
    Too unbalanced to be enjoyable, give up on it after the first week of grinding when I realized most of the low tier equipment i.e. steppe horses, dog cudgel etc, outclass most of the more expensive equipment. Plus 2/3 of the server players were near enough naked archers.

Unbalanced because there are no penalties for heavy armors (except accuracy) - in mercs it works pretty well. Yes, there are a few unbalanced weapons, but I hope they'll fix it soon. I only played it for one week, but there was never more archers/xbows on the server than 30% from all players. "Naked" archer is a starter build, but many players change it after a while.

A_R_C_H_E_R

• Offline MrMod

• Level 17
    • 1278 - 1247
    • Captain of Sokol
    •  9 9
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 10, 2019, 01:02:58 pm »

If you want from the developers to do smth you should say something even get some tip what would be good to do. Only what can I see here is a crying with 1k + kills.
    Low classes can kill if they are good and you are low. Maybe this is the problem :)
    And let's move to the archers. I main archer and as people said they should be an archer limit. Also, the archer is the best for newcomers. I wrote it somewhere maybe into the money farming problem. But I have in clan 3 new people who started playing this game 2 weeks ago. Do you think its fun for them getting killed in every melee ??? You have to think like that, not selfish :)
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:07:29 pm by MrMod »