Hello Guest! There are currently no active players on the servers.

• Offline avivio0

• Level 9
    • 557 - 938
    • Member of Anottra
    •  51 51
    • tranny cocc
      • View Profile
      • yt
    Mercs 2.0? well hope no
    « on: July 19, 2019, 09:33:11 am »
    I see a lot of people that tries to suggest sometimes good things, and sometimes they just want to change this mod into mercenaries 2.0, well i feel like it's not good idea. I know, we are all used to some things from mercs etc. But personaly I'd like to play mod that is kinda similar, not the same. Some of you would say something like: "but we want to bring balance and we think mercs' balance was something good" etc. Sure some of these idea like adding dagger or nerfing HA are good ones, but plz can't we just have fun? play and learn new things that trying to change tham into old ones?
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:18:55 am by avivio0 »

bend on your knees LGBTs

• Offline Rangah

• Level 18
    • 3343 - 1843
    • Leader of Anottra
    •  22 22
      • View Profile
    Re: Mercs 2.0? well hope no
    « Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 01:25:20 pm »
    If you're referring to armor proficiency penalty suggestions, I don't understand how a sane human being could be fine with the possibility of a full-plate GLB/awlpike tincan having nearly the same attack speed as anyone else in a mod with persistent gear

• Offline Mean-Outlaw

• Level 2
    • 33 - 69
    •  7 7
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 03:04:59 pm »
    While I understand that it may look as though merc features are being brought over other things are also being introduced. Mercs have also many good features that most players would love to see here too as they have been playing with them for years and has been proven to make the mod better.

• Offline Tormatun

• Level 12
    • 1306 - 917
    • Leader of MB
    •  21 21
    • scourge of god
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 10:44:28 pm »
    i mean if merc feature are good add there is no probs for me but if u want to make same as merc please no ?

• Offline avivio0

• Level 9
    • 557 - 938
    • Member of Anottra
    •  51 51
    • tranny cocc
      • View Profile
      • yt
    « Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 07:58:10 am »
    i mean if merc feature are good add there is no probs for me but if u want to make same as merc please no ?
    that's right + some "balance features in mercs were just stupid(in my opinion), and "Champions" does it better(in my opinion)

bend on your knees LGBTs